July 5, 2019
Fireworks, festivals, and walking tours of Boston are just some of the activities on tap3July 3, 2019
Physiology lab manager shows off her “wall of thanks”1May 8, 2019
Redesign will allow for more stories and videos, new formats5June 28, 2019
Head over to the Paul Revere House for a sampling of colonial music, from tunes to get your feet moving to love songs. The cost is just regular admission, $5 for adults.
The Paul Revere House
Send us your feedback!
We’ve recently redesigned BU Today, Bostonia, The Brink (formerly Research), and the daily BU Today email. We welcome your opinion. Please let us know what you think, and if you have any problems navigating the sites.Send Feedback
"We're all out!" announce Kayla Stellick, (Questrom'20), left, and Tyler Ivester (ENG'19) after the two finished handing out samples of BU Dining Service's clam chowder during Boston's Harborfest Chowderfest at Downton Crossing July 2, 2019. The team served up 1,ooo samples by the time the twenty gallons of chowder ran out by 1:10. "Some people said they'd vote for us just for the composting factor," said Scott Rosario. The BU Dining Services team used compassable spoons and cups, and offered a place to toss them so they could be properly composted later as well.
By Cydney Scott
- BU Establishing New Data Sciences Faculty Unit
- Look, Mom, I Built a Robot
- How BU Professors Are Integrating the #MeToo Movement into Curriculum
- Shari Davis (Sargent’10,’12) among 20 Obama Fellows Named Worldwide
- And a Tony Award Goes to…How Many BU Alums?
- 2019 Metcalf Cup and Prize Goes to Robinson “Wally” Fulweiler
- Favorite Decision Day Moments of Joy from Members of #BU2023
- POV: When the Real Scandal Is the College Admission Process Itself
- Early Decision Applications to BU Surge, Matching National Trend
Arts & Culture
- The Transporter
- Celebrate a Red, White, and Blue Fourth of July in Boston
- Composer to Composer: CFA alums and composers Missy Mazzoli and Valerie Coleman discuss the privacy of their craft, the vulnerability of performing
BandSee all stories
- Sandro Galea Aims to Change the Conversation around Health with New Book
- Robin Williams Revealed, with Big Help from BU Archives
- BU, Nicaragua Students, Peace Corps Work to Call Attention to Country’s Climate Change
- Edgy Julian Edelman Documentary Stars BU Alums behind the Camera
- Big Shot
- A PhD in the Humanities? It’s Not Just for Teaching Anymore
Business & Law
- Observations on Life from a 100-Year-Old BU Alum
- Listen Up: Here’s Our Roundup of Boston University Podcasts
- I Don’t Want a Career in My Major…Now What?